I swear John was being uber high & mad.
Made us laugh like mad at his retardedness.
Attended the Sports Symposium talk for awhile.
The dance was real entertaining & so cool please!
Then i forgot why, we started talking abt -
HAHAHAHA.
Benchow was trying quite hard ta explain to Joan & I, we couldnt stop laughing.
until now i still dont really get it.
Still, interesting description.
HAHA.
Joan & I sat at a random place playing daidee while waiting for the rest to leave the talk.
Its always fun with her cos she doesnt mind being unglam w me! (:
(like the first bus ride we had tgt)
Sorry i couldnt bus back with you babe(:
Benchow & I accompanied YuTing in the lounge ta do her proj.
In the end we stayed till 12plus am.
=/
Cabbed back with him & Farhan.
Thanks for the company Benchow! (: